After reading Painless Docker, you will learn how to use Docker and deploy it to production environments, put a plan for an effective continuous integration and deployment strategy to get the best results for your DevOps environment and build a self healing & highly available microservices distributed architecture.
What Painless Docker Teaches
Docker is a powerful tool, however learning how to use it the right way could take a long time. Through this book, you will find that using Docker is easy and efficient for your development and operation environments.
The 10 most important things you’ll learn
- Basics & Advanced Concepts of Docker
- Building Your Own Images & Running Containers in Production
- Docker Volumes, Networking and Advanced Concepts Like SDN, Docker Events, Storage Drivers, Cloud Drivers ..etc
- Optimizing Docker
- Building Your Own Docker Monitoring Tool Using Docker API
- Docker Logging & Debugging
- Docker Orchestration Using Swarm, Kubernetes & Rancher
- Using Docker To Build Microservices Architecture
- Docker Security & Best Practices
- Using Docker to Build & Run Microservices
Using what you will learn from Painless Docker, you can master how to use Docker and deploy it to production environments and put a plan for an effective continuous integration and deployment strategy to get the best results for your DevOps environment.
From Our Readers
Great book! Helped me to finish few projects based on Docker. Thank you Aymen!
Eugene Karmazin, IT OPS ENGINEER / IT CONSULTANT
I'v been using docker ecosystem for 1 year or so. I had tried to refer to various documentations available and purchased courses on Udemy, Linux Foundation as well but none of them is as comprehensive ,hands-on, practical use-case driven which this book covers. I will surely refer this to professionals working in area of SDN,NFV and using docker on a daily basis. Read More